Hotel Terms and Conditions:
1. All double and twin rooms are setup based on two occupants, all triple rooms are setup based on three occupants and all family connecting rooms are setup based on four occupants. There’s no surcharge for additional guest(s) sharing beds with the occupants, but any request for extra room supplies such as additional towels, pillows for the extra guest(s) will be subject to extra charges as listed on our extra charge schedule.
2. Smoking is prohibited in any hotel areas. Any person smoking inside the hotel will be reported to the law enforcer and bear the consequence of penalty. The hotel operates a strict no smoking policy. If it is found that guests have been smoking in the room a surcharge equivalent to one night's stay will be added to the guest's bill for specialized cleaning.
*Any person smoking inside the hotel will be asked to leave, and no refund will be given by Metro Winner Hotel for any remaining nights not yet stay.
*If any guest continues to smoke after receiving the verbal warning, our Hotel will contact the Tobacco Control Office for the legal action.
3. Guests are required to conduct themselves in a reasonable manner at all times. Unruly guests will be evicted with no refund of monies paid.
4. The hotel reserves the right to hold the guest liable for any loss or damage to its property including fixtures and fittings,
5. Guests may be held liable for injury to any persons, including the hotel staff, that arises from client’s actions.
6. Exceeding check-out fees：
Extension of stay OR late check will only be offered based on availability, request and payment must be made to the front desk no later than 11AM.
Our staffs are pre-authorized to remove any luggage from the room to the 5th floor lobby for any guest exceeding checkout time without notify our hotel.
* Half day room fees for extending the check-out time up to 6PM
* One-night room fees for extending the check-out time later than 6PM
7. Any loss or damage will according to Hotel and Guesthouse Accommodation Ordinance (Cap. 158).
1. Room measurement include construction areas and common areas. Measurements for all rooms are at approximate, individual room size may variance due to difference in designs and layouts.
2. All bed measurements are at approximate, individual bed size for different rooms may vary slightly due to difference in designs as well as variances from the manufacturers.
3. The hotel will not be liable for any failure to provide specific rooms requested as a result of events or matters outside the hotel control.
4. All matters and disputes are subject to the final decision of Metro Winner Hotel.
5. In the event of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of these Terms & Conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.
6. Metro Winner Hotel reserves the right to alter or amend these Terms and Conditions of Business at any time. Our hotel also reserves the right to substitute any complimentary offers as needed.